I’m back with another delicious oats jar! If I could eat this chocolate peanut butter jelly oats jar every morning I would and really there is no reason not to!
I was inspired by the classic peanut butter jelly sandwich and used mixed berries, dairy-free vanilla yogurt, chocolate-flavored oats and sugar-free peanut butter to create this delicious oats jar.
Oats are packed with healthy fiber which will help you feel fuller for longer.
This oats jar is sweetened with honey, rather than refined sugar or artificial sweeteners. Honey also includes antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- We used frozen mixed berries but feel free to use fresh berries instead.
- We also added Greek yogurt to the mix for some protein, but feel free to use soya yogurt as a vegan alternative.
- Feel free to use any nut butter of your choice.
- Feel free to make any modifications you see fit for you dietary needs or to fit your liking.
Note that if you’re not too keen on chocolate in your oats you can replace swap the unrefined cocoa powder for peanut butter instead.
How To Store Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Oats Jar
This jar should be eaten on the day.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Jar
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1-2 tsp unrefined cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 3 prunes
- 1-2 tbsp pure honey
- 3-6 tbsp almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp Soya yogurt/Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp peanut butter (sugar and palm oil free)
- Cook the oats (follow the instructions on the packaging). Add 1-2 tsp of cocoa powder, 2-3 tbsp of soya milk, mix and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile add mixed berries, prunes, honey, 2-3 tbsp of almond milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Grab a jar, add 1/2 of the berry mix, chocolate oats, the remaining berry mix, yogurt (we used Alpro vanilla soya yogurt), a few berries and top with sugar and palm oil free peanut butter.
Leave a Reply