1. Preheat an air fryer at 190C. Grab two large garlic bulbs and slice the top of the garlic.
2. Place them on foil and pour olive oil onto each garlic.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the garlic. Then, wrap it in the foil.
4. Add the garlic in foil to the preheated air fryer and cook for 30-35 minutes.
5. Prepare the garlic butter. Add room temperature unsalted butter, roasted garlic cloves, and chopped parsley to a bowl.
6. Squeeze roasted garlic into the bowl.
7. Add grated parmesan, salt to taste and black pepper to taste.
8. Stir the ingredients well until it forms a smooth spread.
9. Next, slice a large baguette in half and spread a generous amount of the garlic butter on to it. Then top the garlic bread with grated mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake garlic bread in the oven or air fryer for 5-8 minutes at 180C/306F. Serve once the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown.
Serve garlic bread as desired.
Enjoy delicious homemade air fryer garlic bread.