1. Soak the chickpeas in water for at least 12 hours. Pat them dry or air dry. Then, add the chickpeas, parsley and cilantro.
2. Add cumin, pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and garlic cloves to a food processor.
3. Blend the falafel mixture until the mixture is fine. You may need to stop blending to scrape down the sides.
5. Add falafel mix to a bowl and cover it with cling film. Leave the mixture to sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour
6. Add the baking powder to the falafel mix and mix well.
8. Heat oil in a saucepan and fry the bean patties for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Add the falafels to a paper towel to drain excess oil before serving.
Serve these mouth-watering Authentic Lebanese Falafel with salad, wraps, sandwiches or with a dip.