CAJUN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE PASTA
This creamy cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is a delicious spicy crowd pleasing dinner.
Paprika and cayenne
1. Cook the marinated shrimp on hot pan on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Once the shrimp is done remove it from the pan and set aside for later.
2. Cook sausage in the pan until done. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a saucepan, add fettuccine and cook for 7-9 minutes.
4.Heat a splash of oil in the same pan, add sliced onions and minced garlic. Cook some minutes until fragrant.
5. Add bell peppers to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Pour crushed tomatoes to the pan and stir.
7. Add in heavy cream.
8. Add in your spices.
9.Add worchestershire sauce and grated parmesan cheese.
10. Add in the fettucini and mix.
11. As last add the shrimp and sausages.
12. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley for finishing touch before serving.
Enjoy as dinner or lunch
See full recipe
More delicious dinners on Simshomekitchen
See More Recipes