1. Heat coconut oil and add onions.
2. Once onions are transparent, add tomato puree. Let it cook for about a minute.
3. Add the tomato mixture prepared previously and mix well.
4. In the saucepan, add chicken seasoning cubes, curry powder, thyme, bay leaf and salt.
5. Pour the coconut milk gently into the saucepan and stir it well.
6. Add rice to the saucepan and stir until it is well combined.
7. Pour coconut water Into the saucepan and stir well.
8. Add butter and stir gently to separate the rice.
9. Leave to simmer on low for 2 more minutes or until done.