1. Grab a bowl and add baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, oregano and black pepper to taste and stir until evenly combined.
2. Next, add chicken thighs to a separate bowl.
3. Add the dry mixture to the chicken thighs.
4. Mix the chicken with the dry ingredients.
5. Heat oil in a saucepan or deep fryer at medium/high heat.
6. Cook chicken thighs on both sides for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and done.
7. As the chicken cooks melt butter in another saucepan.
8. Pour hot sauce into the pot. Stir the sauce on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
9. Once the chicken pieces ready place them on some paper towels on a plate to soak up excess oil from the chicken.
10. Add the chicken thighs to the saucepan.
11. Coat the thighs in buffalo sauce.