1. Preheat the oven at 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Add butter and dark chocolate to a bowl.
2. Use a microwave to melt the ingredients at 30-second intervals and stir in between each interval.
3. Once the ingredients are fully melted, mix them together until well incorporated.
4. Grab a separate bowl and whisk eggs and sugar until it has a mousse-like consistency.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the dark chocolate mix and fold gently until well combined.
6. Sieve flour, espresso, salt and cocoa powder into the mixture and fold gently.
7. Fold the brownie batter gently.
8. Add mini eggs and stir until well combined.
9. Pour the brownie batter into a lightly greased-lined baking tin
11. Add a few more mini eggs and bake for 20-25 minutes.
12. Crush mini eggs, and press them into the brownies.
13. Cut the brownies into equal sized pieces.
14. Serve mini egg brownies once they have cooled down.