Get the full recipe here!
These assorted chocolate covered dates are delicious. They include snicker dates, coconut and almond dates and peanut filled dates.
See full recipe!
1. Melt dark chocolate in a bowl.
Fill dates with peanut butter, caramel and peanuts.
3. Dip date in melted chocolate and make sure it is fully coated.
4. Top dates with crushed peanuts and place them on a cooling rack to set.
5. Melt white chocolate.
6. Fill date with almond and dip in melted white chocolate. Coat in coconut flakes.
7. Add melted chocolate to a piping bag and decorate dates with a zigzag pattern.
8. Let the chocolate coated dates set completely.
Serve Chocolate Covered Dates as a snack, for iftar or as a gift.
See full recipe