2. Add chopped onions to the hot oil and stir.
3. Add chopped garlic cloves to the pan and stir. Cook onions and garlic for a few minutes
5. Add the seasoning to the pan and cook it for 1 minute. This will cook out the spices.
10. Bring tomato mixture to a boil and stir.
12. Crack an egg into a bowl. Then use a spoon to create a well in the tomato sauce and the egg into the well.
13. Repeat the previous step with the remaining 4 eggs and finish off by adding one egg to the centre.
18. Plate up and serve shakshuka with crusty bread or any other dish of your choice.