1. Grab a bowl and add the self-raising flour, unprocessed cocoa powder, baking powder and whisk until well combined.
2. Add 350g of unsalted butter to a bowl and whisk for a few minutes.
3. Whisk the unsalted butter and caster sugar in a bowl for 3-5 minutes or until it is nearly white in colour.
4. Crack the eggs open in a bowl and add 1 tsp of hazelnut. Add 1/4 of the eggs to the bowl and whisk well. Repeat this process for the rest of the eggs in the bowl.
5. Add half of the flour mixture to the butter mix and gradually add the milk. Use a large spoon or hand held whisk to mix all of the ingredients together.
6. Repeat this step with the second half of the flour mixture until you get a silky consistency.
7. Grab lightly greased 6″ non-stick cake tins and use a spoon to add equal amounts of the cake batter to each tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Once done leave to cool on a rack for 2 hours or until cool and start decorating.
Add chocolate ganache and then add crushed hazelnuts. Repeat this step for every layer until the cake is fully assembled.
8. Smooth 1 tbsp of chocolate ganache in the centre of the cake board, and add the first layer of cake to the board.
9. Cover the entire cake with chocolate ganache
10. Add crushed hazelnuts around the bottom of the cake. Pour chocolate drip on top of the cake to create a drip effect.
11. Finally, add Ferrero Rocher and chocolate ganache swirls (using a 4 star nozzle) one after the other to the top of the cake and add crushed hazelnuts to the centre!
Serve and enjoy Ferrero Rocher Cake