INGREDIENTS – Chickpeas (cooked or canned) – Tahini – Lemon juice – Garlic cloves or garlic seasoning to taste – Water – Cumin – Salt – Olive oil – Sumac or paprika for serving
1. Add tahini and lemon juice to a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth and add water if necessary.
3. Add salt, cumin, garlic and blend until smooth.
4. Then, add chickpeas and garlic.
5. Blend again. Add oil, water and adjust seasoning if necessary.
6. Add hummus to a plate
Plate up, add a drizzle of olive oil, sumac and parsley to the hummus.
Serve with pita, carrots, cucumbers or crackers.