1. whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, add Guinness, melted butter, and browning.
3. Add honey, brown sugar, vanilla essence and egg.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients until the sugar dissolves and add raisins.
5. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
6. Mix until well combined.
7. Pour Jamaican bun mixture into a greased loaf tin.
8. Add cherries on top and bake.
9. Remove from the oven.
10. Glaze bun with a mixture of honey and water.
Remove bun from the loaf tin and serve as desired!
For more recipes click below.