2. Stir the ingredients. Then add melted butter and knead the ingredients together. Cover bowl with cling film and leave for 40-50 mins in a warm place.
3. The dough should double in size.
4. Divide into 6 equal-sized balls. Place them on a baking sheet and leave them to rise for another 10 minutes.
Remove cling film and bake at 360F/180C for 25-30 minutes.
5. As the buns bake mix cream cheese with the lemon juice and icing sugar.
6. In another bowl, combine melted butter, parsley, milk, unsalted butter, sugar, egg and minced garlic cloves.
7. Once the buns are ready, leave them to cool and then make slits.
8. Baste buns with milk, garlic and herb mixture. Then bake at 360F/180C for another 10-15 minutes. Then, leave the buns to cool.