1. Add chicken, cayenne pepper, paprika, Cajun powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt into a bowl. Mix everything together.
2. Next, pour buttermilk and hot sauce into the bowl.
4. The ingredients must be well combined. Leave the chicken to marinate for 1-4 hours.
5. Add flour, salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
6. Once the hot chicken tenders have finished marinating, coat them in the flour mixture.
7. Heat oil in a deep fryer or pan and fry chicken tenders.
8. Fry on both sides for 6-8 minutes. Place hot chicken tenders on a paper towel to soak up any excess oil.
Dip chicken tenders into hot sauce!
Take a bite of the chicken tenders and enjoy!