RAINBOW CAKE WITH SPRINKLES
1. Mix cake batter with rainbow food colouring. Add each cake to 6″ cake tins and bake for 30 minutes or until done. Once done leave cakes to cool.
2. Stack cake layers in order of the rainbow.
3. Add buttercream and syrup in between each layer of cake. You should have a tall naked rainbow cake once this is done.
4. Once the rainbow cake layers have been stacked frost the cake with buttercream and smooth it.
5. Add sprinkles to the body of the cake and frost the top with more buttercream.
6. Cut into the rainbow cake.
Serve and enjoy the rainbow cake. :)