SHRIMP RASTA PASTA
How to Make Rasta Pasta
1. Marinate shrimp with jerk sauce and spices.
2. Shrimp with marinade and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a splash of oil in a pan. Then, add shrimps and cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from the pot and set shrimp aside for later.
5. Add 2-3 chopped garlic cloves, chopped bell peppers and scallions.
6. Stir and add double cream.
7. Add seasoning and jerk sauce.
7. Once the sauce has thickened add mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar and stir.
8. Add cooked penne pasta.
9. Add jerk shrimp and stir.
Serve and enjoy!