MILK CHOCOLATE GANACHE
Level up your desserts and cakes with this incredibly easy, 2-ingredient ganache recipe.
Get the full recipe here!
1. Add chocolate chunks to a large bowl.
2. Pour in double cream.
3. Warm in the microwave 30-seconds and mix.
4. Repeat intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
5. Stir until smooth.
6. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Whisk for 2 minutes or until spreadable.
How to use
cake filling cupcake topping
Get the full recipe here
Try also orange flavored milk chocolate ganache
Orange chocolate cake
Ganache is perfect on top of puff puffs
Get puff puff recipe here