This Christmas white hot chocolate with Baileys drink is simply delicious. You will need white marshmallows, white chocolate, whipped cream, Baileys, milk, sprinkles and candy canes.
It’s Christmas time and I need all the comfort I can get! This white hot chocolate drink is sweet, comforting and creamy. It can be served with gingerbread men, cookies or a Christmas log.
Click below to watch the Christmas white hot chocolate with Baileys video tutorial.
I added Baileys to this drink because it is my favourite Irish cream. It is sweet, creamy, chocolatey and includes Irish whiskey and spirits. These flavours go perfectly with the white-hot chocolate and make the perfect indulgent, boozy, festive Christmas drink!
Ingredients for White Christmas Hot Chocolate with Baileys
In order to make this decadent Christmas treat you will need a few simple ingredients:
- White chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Candy canes
- Vanilla extract
- Sprinkles (optional)
How to Make aWhite Christmas Hot Chocolate with Baileys
Heat 2 cups of milk in a medium sized saucepan on a medium heat. Once the milk is warm (not bubbling) add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and ½-1 cup of white chocolate or chocolate chips. Whisk the mixture until the white chocolate melts.
Grab a cup. Pour in ½-1 shot of Baileys and ½-1 cup of white hot chocolate. Then add marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles and a candy cane. Enjoy!
NB: Double and triple this recipe to serve more people.
Alcohol Free White Christmas Hot Chocolate
To make this drink alcohol free and kid friendly do not include Baileys in this recipe.
- You really can make this drink your own. Add 1-2 shots of Baileys depending on your preference. You can also add some vanilla beans or vanilla syrup to add more flavour.
- Add any Irish cream of your choice to this recipe. Another one of my favourites Tia Maria.
- For an extra nutty flavour add 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Homemade Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Eggnog From Tastes Better from Scratch
Christmas White Hot Chocolate with Baileys
- 2 cups milk
- ½-1 cups white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- ½-1 shot Baileys
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 candy canes
- 1 tsp sprinkles optional
- Heat 2 cups of milk in a medium sized saucepan on a medium heat. Once the milk is warm (not bubbling) add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and ½-1 cup of white chocolate or chocolate chips. Whisk the mixture until the white chocolate melts.
- Grab a cup. Pour in ½-1 shot of Baileys and ½-1 cup of white hot chocolate. Then add marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles and a candy cane. Repeat this step to make two portions. Enjoy!