These Vegan Desserts for Christmas are insanely addictive, healthy and perfect for the festive celebration! Made with plant-based milk, cheese and cream, these vegan desserts are delicious treats that taste similar to the classic desserts so you won’t know the difference!
Christmas is a much-awaited time of the year and celebrating it with desserts makes it much more special. This collection of 50 + Vegan Desserts for Christmas are easy, moist and full of addictive sweet flavor.
From cookies to cake to pie to No-Bake to bread to pudding, these desserts are decadent and can also be made throughout the year too!
What I Love About These Recipes
While I love dairy-based desserts, I have realized that vegan desserts are health packed and help you create guilt-free treats. They can be made without refined sugar and using more maple syrup. Though not low in calories, they are made without butter or processed cheese or egg, which helps you avoid building up bad cholesterol.
In addition, some people dislike the aftertaste that comes from baking with eggs and when I first made these desserts without egg, they went down well!
These kid-friendly desserts can be made in advance as well. This Christmas, you must add a few recipes from my collection of best vegan desserts and trust me, they will be a crowd-pleaser!
50+ Vegan Christmas Desserts
With the huge availability of vegan products, making vegan desserts is like a cakewalk. You don’t have to worry about the outcome like in the old days and with this collection of fail-proof recipes, you can easily enjoy a festive time with your family.
These vegan recipes can be served as breakfast, lunch or a snack.
These chewy and crumbly yet soft cookies designed for Christmas and made with vegan products are vibrant and addictive! You would not know when to stop eating them.
1. Vegan Cookies Christmas Recipe
2. Thumbprint Cookies with Icing
3. Vegan Matcha Cookies
4. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond Flour
5. Vegan Gingerbread Refined Sugar-Free
6. Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
7. Vegan Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8. Vegan Cranberry Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. Vegan Snickerdoodles
10. Gluten-Free Almond Thumbprint Cookies
11. Christmas Date Cookies
12. Vegan Molasses Cookies
13. Vegan Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies
14. Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
15. Soft Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
16. Almond Flour Thumbprint Cookies
17. Double Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies
These decadent vegan cakes amazingly well decorated are addictive and a showstopper for any occasion.
18. Vegan Gingerbread Loaf Cake
19. Vegan Christmas Cake
20. Vegan Ferrero Rocher Cake
21. Gluten-Free Fruit Cake
22. Vegan Armenian Perok Cake
23. Easy Vegan Chocolate Pudding Cake
24. Vegan Christmas Cake
25. Vegan Bourbon Apple Skillet Cake with Chai Drizzle
26. Chocolate & Salted Caramel Frozen Cupcakes
27. Vegan Gingerbread Cake
28. Vegan Pumpkin Sheet Cake
No-Bake Vegan Desserts
If you are short on time then this collection of no-bake vegan desserts is a time-saver. Make ahead of time, and save energy for your Christmas party and guests!
29. No-Bake Mini Chocolate Christmas Puddings
30. No-Bake Vegan Nanaimo Bars
31. No-Bake Vegan Rum Balls
32. Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bars
33. Fudgy Vegan Truffles Recipe
34. Holiday Yogurt Bark (Vegan)
35. No-Bake Gingerbread Date Balls
Syrup Coated Desserts
Do you love peaches that are dunked in sugary syrup or maple candied pecans? You would love these vegan sugary recipes for them.
36. Spiced poached pears (without wine)
37. Candied Maple Pecans
38. Poached Pears in Red Wine
Puddings are humble desserts that can be made quickly and decorated easily! These vegan puddings are super amazing and worth every minute of your time!
39. Tembleque (Coconut Pudding)
40. The Ultimate Vegan Christmas Pudding
41. Vegan Risalamande (Coconut Rice Pudding)
42. Vegan Banana Pudding
43. Instant Low Carb Chocolate Tofu Pudding
Christmas is a special festival, so it calls for special treats! This collection includes addictive pies, drinks, brownies, bread, Baklava and tarts, all made fully vegan and from scratch!
44. Creamy Vegan Eggnog Recipe
45. Vegan Gingerbread Chocolate Tart
46. Cranberry Cherry Crisp
47. Raw Peppermint Vegan Brownies
48. Cranberry White Chocolate Tart
49. 6 Ingredient Vegan Mince Pie Baklava
50. Vegan Scottish Smiddy Dumpling
51. Vegan Sweet Potato Pie (Gluten-Free)
52. Perfect Vegan Hot Chocolate
53. Vegan Banketstaaf
54. Vegan And Gluten-Free Thin Mints
55. Vegan Monkey Bread
56. Vegan Pumpkin Pie
57. Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge Bites
58. Mexican Buñuelos
59. Vegan Chocolate Pie (No Tofu, No Coconut)
People from different parts of the world tend to gravitate towards different desserts however, a few worldwide favorites include fruit cake, cheesecake, cookies and puddings. These desserts help to make Christmas time feel a little bit more special and festive.
Vegan desserts omit animal-based products like egg, honey, milk or any dairy products, cheese and gelatin. Vegan substitutes are used instead to make these desserts.
No-Bake Cookies, Almond Flour dairy-free cake or fudge, and several more.
Thanks for reading this recipe, comment below if you made this and let me know how it went! Follow @simshomekitchen on Instagram, take a photo, tag and hashtag it with @simshomekitchen.
Stay connected and follow me for more recipes on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of my latest recipes!
Can’t wait to try some of these recipes 😍
What a great roundup of vegan desserts! I can’t wait to eat my way through it this holiday season!