Sip on this delicious and Creamy Raspberry Piña Colada Barbie Cocktail! It is made with white rum, frozen raspberries, guava juice, coconut cream and dragon fruit syrup. It’s the perfect drink for a girls’ night and Barbie-themed events.
Enjoy this Barbie pina colada cocktail that is based on the latest Barbie film! It is smooth, alcoholic and tasty and very simple to make. You can also make this non-alcoholic if you are serving kids. Just leave out the rum.
Have fun with this playful raspberry pina colada! I poured it into a margarita glass with pink sugar on the rim, a raspberry, pink glitter and a blue umbrella to match the theme! If you are a fan of margaritas, then you’ll love my strawberry margarita.
What I Love About This Recipe
- It is delicious and pink!
- You only need six ingredients to make this cocktail.
- All you need is a blender or smoothie maker.
- It is perfect for girl’s nights and barbie themed events.
- It is quick and easy to make.
- Ice: Use crushed ice or ice cubes.
- Frozen raspberries: Use shop-bought frozen raspberries or freeze them yourself for at least 4 hours.
- Guava juice: if you can’t find guava juice, use any pink juice you choose. Dragon fruit juice is a great alternative.
- Coconut cream: Use canned coconut cream.
- Dragon fruit syrup (optional): Add this syrup for color and flavor.
- Edible Pink glitter (optional): To top the pina colada and add some sparkle.
A great substitute for raspberries is frozen dragonfruit. It tastes just as delicious and has a vibrant pink color.
If you dislike pina coladas, omit the coconut cream and make daiquiri instead.
For a non-alcoholic Barbie mocktail omit the rum.
How to Make Barbie Cocktail
- Add guava juice, coconut cream, ice, frozen raspberries, dragon fruit syrup rum and pink glitter to a smoothie maker and blend until smooth.
Optional: You can make pink sugar if you want to. Just mix granulated sugar with pink food coloring. Then wet the rim of the glass and dip it in the pink sugar.
2. Pour the Barbie pina colada into a decorated cocktail glass, top with edible glitter, serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip and Tricks
- Berries: Use frozen raspberries to give the cocktail a smooth texture.
- Chilled: Make sure all of the ingredients are chilled before mixing to achieve a smooth texture.
- Serve: Serve the cocktails straight away.
- Rum: Add less or more rum depending on your preference.
- Batches: Feel free to double or triple this recipe for a larger crowd.
Barbie cocktails are alcoholic beverages that are pink in color and decorated with a Barbie color scheme. Some examples include Barbie daiquiri, Barbie margarita and more.
Splitting can be prevented by mixing the ingredients in the correct order. Add the guava juice first, then the coconut cream, the rum and the remaining ingredients.
Thanks for reading this recipe, comment below if you made this and let me know how it went! Follow @simshomekitchen on Instagram, take a photo, tag and hashtag it with @simshomekitchen.
Raspberry Piña Colada Barbie Cocktail
- Smoothie maker
- 1/2 cup of guava juice
- 1/8 cup raspberries frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 2 tsp of dragon fruit syrup
- 1 shot of rum
- 1 tsp of edible pink glitter
- Pink sugar enough to coat the rim of the glass
- One raspberry
- A blue cocktail umbrella
- Pink glitter edible
- In a smoothie maker, combine guava juice, coconut cream, ice, frozen raspberries, dragon fruit syrup, rum, and pink glitter. Blend well until smooth and frothy.
- Transfer the Barbie pina colada to a fancy cocktail glass and serve right away. Cheers!
- Pink sugar: Make pink sugar by mixing granulated sugar with pink food coloring. Then wet the rim of the glass and dip it in the pink sugar.
- Raspberries: Frozen raspberries will make the cocktail smooth and slushy.
- Temperature: Chill all the ingredients before blending to get a smooth consistency.
- Timing: Enjoy the cocktails as soon as they are ready.
- Rum: Adjust the amount of rum to suit your taste.
- Quantity: You can easily multiply this recipe to serve more people.