The current shift in working from home has left a lot of fresh coffee lovers feeling blue. Breville’s answer to this is the new Max Espresso Coffee Machine!
Breville is a reputable company that is known for enhancing people’s lives through thoughtful and brilliant innovation. Breville delivers kitchen products to more than 70 countries around world empowering people to do things more easily in their kitchens.
I had the pleasure of attending Breville’s coffee event hosted by the lovely Chloe Taylor who shared her top tips on coffee making and Breville’s new Max Espresso Coffee Machine.
If you’ve had your eye on this machine but haven’t taken the plunge yet, be sure to keep reading and let me tell you all about my experience with it.
My Favourite Things About the Max Espresso Coffee Machine:
- Appearance – This machine is so sleek and brings so much character to my kitchen top!
- Ease of use – Now, usually coffee machines can be quite intimidating and difficult to use but this machine is very easy to use. You will be downing coffee in seconds!
- The machine is also slip proof which is really helpful.
- Coffee beans – Another fabulous thing about this machine is that it grinds fresh coffee beans. Not only is this fun to do but it tastes amazing. The taste of freshly ground coffee beans is truly unmatched!
- This machine is also easy to assemble and clean!
Click here to find out more about the Breville Max Espresso Coffee Machine.