Get inspired by these Romantic Valentine Cake Ideas! From chocolate cakes, vegan cakes, and alcohol cakes to cheesecakes there is something for everyone to enjoy. Serve as dessert and add a splash of love to your dinner table.
Valentine’s day is a day to celebrate love and nothing beats serving homemade cakes. I’m a chocolate cake lover so my go-to dessert is lava cakes. However, when I feel like mixing things up, I usually use this list as it includes lots of gems.
What I Love About These Recipes
Indulge in these mouth-watering cakes this Valentine’s day! This list includes layered cakes, bundt cakes, mini cakes, vegan cakes, cheesecakes and more! So you are bound to find something to satisfy your taste buds.
Another great thing about these recipes is that they are absolutely stunning and will complement any dessert spread perfectly.
Dry ingredients: Make sure you sift the dry ingredients to remove excess lumps or dirt to achieve the perfect texture.
Wet ingredients: Most cake recipes call for room-temperature wet ingredients. Make sure you follow this rule as it will ensure that the ingredients combine properly when they are mixed together and give the cake the perfect texture.
Weighing scale: Weigh all of the ingredients accurately using a scale to achieve the best results.
Romantic Valentine Cake Ideas
1. Easy Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe
2. Pink Chocolate Covered Strawberries
3. Easy Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Filling
4. Easy Heart Shaped Cake
5. The Ultimate Red Velvet Layer Cake with Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
6. Fresh Strawberry Cake
7. How to Make Ferrero Rocher Cake from Scratch
8. Strawberry Vanilla Cake
9. Red Wine Strawberry Chocolate Fudge Cake
10. Chocolate Champagne Cake
11. Easy Strawberry Bundt Cake
12. Chocolate Bundt Cake with Chocolate Frosting
13. Raspberry Lemon Bundt Cake
14. Super Moist Strawberry Pound Cake
15. Healthy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
16. Instant Pot Cheesecake
17. Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake
18. Strawberry Cheesecake
19. No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
20. Raspberry and White Chocolate Loaf Cake
21. Vegan Ferrero Rocher Cake (Hazelnut Cake With Ganache)
22. Strawberry Cake (Vegan)
23. Vegan Valentine’s Day Cake
24. Vegan Strawberry Cake
25. Oreo Red Wine Nutella Cupcakes
26. Rosewater Cupcakes
27. Valentine’s Day Cupcakes: Dark Chocolate and Cinnamon Hearts
28. Easy Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
29. Fresh Raspberry Mini Cakes
30. Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
31. Mini Chocolate Cake For Two
32. Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
33. The Best Sugar-Free Dessert
34. The Best Almond Flour Cake
35. Best Keto Cheesecake
36. Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
37. Almond Flour Chocolate Cake
Alternative Cake Recipes
38. Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
39. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
40. Strawberry Charlotte Cake
41. Fluffy Chocolate Cake Waffles
42. Valentine Cake Pops
Thanks for reading this recipe, comment below if you made this and let me know how it went! Follow @simshomekitchen on Instagram, take a photo, tag and hashtag it with @simshomekitchen.
Stay connected and follow me for more recipes on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of my latest recipes!
What a great collection of gorgeous Valentine’s cakes, there’s so much to choose from!
Thanks, Sarah. I couldn’t agree more!
Wow all those recipes look amazing 😍
Right! Thanks 🙂
Thanks for including my recipe! All these cakes look gorgeous and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Love all these ideas! Just pinned so I can go back to them when I’m planning my Valentine’s Day meal!
Thanks, Molly Glad you like it!