Silky, creamy and smooth. This decadent smooth Quick White Chocolate Sauce is easy to make and only requires 2 ingredients. Add your ingredients to one bowl and then use it to top your favorite desserts.
Whether you are craving chocolate sauce or need to top a cake, fruit, doughnuts, churros, iced coffee, profiteroles or cookies this recipe is a winner.
What I Love About This Recipe?
It is super easy to make and doesn’t require much expertise. All you need is two ingredients, a bowl and a microwave then you are good to go. Plus, this recipe gets bonus points because one bowl means hardly any washing up!
- White chocolate: Select good quality white chocolate for this recipe. The better the chocolate, the tastier the flavor.
- Heavy cream or half and half: This is combined with white chocolate to loosen the consistency of the sauce. Select full cream for the best texture.
- One bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Weighing scale
Some recipes use milk instead of heavy cream to make white chocolate sauce with milk. You can also make white iced chocolate mocha for breakfast, brunch or an afternoon pick-me-up.
How to Make White Chocolate Sauce
- Add white chocolate to a bowl. Then pour half and half or heavy cream into the bowl.
2. Next, heat the bowl in a microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat this step until the chocolate melts completely.
3. Once the chocolate sauce has melted, stir until well combined and pour the homemade white chocolate sauce into a jar.
4. Finally, serve the best white chocolate sauce with waffles, ice cream or hot chocolate.
Top Tips and Tricks
- White chocolate: Use good quality chocolate for this recipe. You can also use chocolate chips or chocolate chunks instead of a white chocolate bar.
- Heavy cream: Make sure you use full cream for this recipe to achieve a smooth and creamy texture.
- Storage: If you want to save this sauce for later, pour it into an airtight container or mason jar and refrigerate for up to 5 days. If it hardens, reheat it in the microwave for 30-second intervals and stir in between until it becomes liquid. Do not freeze the sauce, as this will affect the texture.
The main ingredient in white chocolate sauce is white chocolate. Some recipes include half and half while others have butter and milk.
The easiest way to make white chocolate liquid is by melting it. Melt it on the stove with heavy cream or heat it in the microwave with heavy cream at 30-second intervals and stir in between each interval.
Chocolate sauce contains chocolate and dairy like half and half, milk or butter while, chocolate syrup is made with water.
More Chocolate Recipes
- Whipped White Chocolate Ganache
- Easy Milk Chocolate Ganache
- Whipped White Chocolate Pistachio Ganache
Thanks for reading this recipe, comment below if you made this and let me know how it went! Follow @simshomekitchen on Instagram, take a photo, tag and hashtag it with @simshomekitchen.
Quick White Chocolate Sauce (2-Ingredient)
- mixing bowl
- Spoon or Spatula
- 180 g of white chocolate
- 60 g of heavy cream
- Add white chocolate chunks to a bowl. Then, pour heavy cream or half and half into the bowl.
- Heat the mixture in microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Repeat this step until the chocolate has melted completely and make sure you stir the mixture in between each interval.
- Pour the chocolate sauce into a jar and serve with any dessert of your choice.
- If you don’t have chocolate then feel free to use chocolate chips or chocolate chunks instead.
- Use full cream for this recipe to achieve a smooth and creamy texture.