Follow two simple steps and recreate this delicious easy mango dessert/snack in under 5 minutes! Top with mixed berries for more flavor.
About this Recipe
If you have a sweet tooth then this is the perfect breakfast for you. This cup is so easy to make plus it is filled with nutritious ingredients. The mango adds a sweet tropical flavor to the cup while the mixed berries add a sharp sour flavor to contrast the mango. Finally, the yogurt adds a creamy base which ties everything together.
- Mangos are high in vitamin C, potassium, fibre and they are also very good for the skin.
- Greek yoghurt is high in protein which is great for building muscle. It contains probiotics which are good for the digestive system.
- Berries are high in antioxidants and fibre.
This mango cup can be eaten as breakfast or for dessert.
How to Store Easy Mango Dessert Cup
This dessert should be eaten on the day and not stored.
This dessert/snack can be customized. Feel free to use any fruit of your choice to top this dessert e.g pomegranates.
How to Make an Easy Mango Cup
- 1 mango
- 1 handful of mixed berries
- Greek yoghurt
- Peel mango, remove seed and add it to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango into a cup, add one layer of yoghurt and top with mixed berries.
For more information on the health benefits of mango’s click this link https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mango