This No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake is exploding with caramelized flavors of biscoff and whipped cream. A mouth-watering, creamy cheesecake with a crispy and crunchy biscoff base, melting biscoff creamy filling - perfect for biscoff lovers!
Made with lotus Biscoff in several layers, this Biscoff Cheesecake is decadent and super delicious. Trust me, every bite of this creamy no-bake cheesecake is indulging. The best thing is that without baking, you can make an elegant cheesecake for a birthday or any celebration and serve it as a dessert.
A hit in our family, this easy recipe of cheesecake is going to be your family favorite too!
What I Love About This Recipe
Desserts are always special as they make celebrations amazingly memorable. This Biscoff recipe is super easy and made with few ingredients, without any baking involved, it is quick to gather- less than 20 minutes to prepare. Simply leave the cheesecake to chill in the fridge.
With the melting flavors of Lotus Biscoff spread, cream cheese and butter topped with crunchy Biscoff, this lotus cheesecake is a crowd pleaser!
A cheesecake walk for beginners, with vegan options available, this is the best Biscoff cheesecake recipe because it is easy to follow and tastes amazing.
This recipe uses easy-to-find ingredients that can be bought from a local store if you don’t already have them in your pantry. Read the Recipe Card for the measurements.
For Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- Lotus biscoff biscuits- The star ingredient of this cheesecake is flavorful lotus biscoff. They are very popular and are available in the local stores in most supermarkets. You may also purchase these biscuits online. If you can’t get the Lotus brand, you may use any other brand with a similar caramel-like flavor.
- Melted butter- Make sure to use melted butter to form the base layer of biscoff. You may use any brand of unsalted butter.
- Cream cheese- I prefer using full fat cream cheese for the best results. You may use any brand.
- Sugar- Powdered sugar works best for making a cheesecake as that helps create a smooth topping.
- Lotus biscoff spread- is a creamy cookie butter caramelized and made with Lotus biscoff biscuits. I love this creamy spread and its texture is just like chocolate or peanut butter spread. You may use any other brand’s cookie butter as well.
- Double cream- Creamier the cheesecake, merrier it is. The cream helps bind the cake and create a fluffy and airy cheesecake. If you are on a diet plan, feel free to reduce the cream but the taste won’t be the same.
For the Filling
- Whipped cream- Use whipped cream to make a soft and pillowy cheesecake.
- Crushed biscoff biscuits- add the much needed crispy texture to the cheesecake.
- Lotus biscoff biscuits - As many biscoff biscuits as you need for decoration.
- Lotus biscoff spread - to drizzle in the center.
- Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake- Biscoff is vegan. For making this cheesecake vegan, you may skip eggs and use a flax egg instead. Also, substitute all dairy cream, cheese and butter with vegan options available.
- Add another ingredient- Add lemon to create a humble balance of sweet and tangy flavors.
What is Biscoff?
Biscoff is a crispy and chewy caramelized biscuit flavored with cinnamon. A popular combination of biscuit with coffee, hence the name Bis: Biscuits and Coff: Coffee.
Where Can I Buy Lotus Biscoff Biscuits?
These tasty biscuits can be found in most supermarkets and online.
How to Make Biscoff Cheesecake
Crumble Biscoff Biscuits
- In a food processor, add the lotus biscoff biscuits and blitz until they become crumbs.
- Then add melted butter and lotus spread. Blitz again until everything is equally combined.
Make Biscuit Base
3. Use a springform pan and add the crumbled buttery biscoff and use a spoon to firmly press the crumbs into the base of the pan to create a solid biscuit base. For making the cheesecake, I recommend using a springform pan only.
4. Make sure crumbs are spread evenly. Keep the base aside for sometime.
Combine with cheese
5. In a glass or ceramic bowl, add cream cheese, sugar and lotus biscoff spread to mix until equally combined.
6. Meanwhile, whip double cream until stiff peaks appear. Then, add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
7. Finally add the creamy filling on top of the biscuit base and use a smoother to smooth the top of the filling evenly.
8. Cover with cling film and leave to set overnight or for 5-6 hours in the fridge.
How to Decorate Biscoff Cheesecake
- To be honest you don’t really need to decorate this cheesecake but it definitely adds more fun and flavor! To decorate I used lotus biscoff biscuit crumbs, lotus biscoff spread, whipped cream and more lotus biscoff biscuits.
- Start off by adding some whipped cream to a piping bag (option to use a star nozzle). Then, pipe the whipped cream around the rim of the cheesecake leaving small gaps for the lotus biscoff biscuits.
- You may add the lotus biscoff biscuits in between the whipped cream horizontally to create a crusty layer.
- At the center of the cheesecake, add a few crushed lotus biscoff crumbs and drizzle with melted lotus biscoff spread in the center. You may heat the lotus biscoff spread in a microwave for a few seconds to melt it. I love topping this cheesecake with the melted spread!
- Serve this decadent cheesecake as dessert or a delicious sweet treat.
- Whipped cream: Whipping the cream perfectly is key to a perfect cheesecake. Use cold whipped cream only as the cream may not whip properly if it is too warm. You may also use the cold equipment to ensure that cream doesn't melt quickly before reaching the peaks or may curdle like butter, which we don't want.
- Cream cheese: The use of full fat cream cheese is recommended for the best results.
- Chill: Make sure to chill the cheesecake for a minimum of 30 minutes or overnight before you top it with the spread.
- Folding: Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese gently or the cheesecake won’t be airy enough.
You may store the cheesecake in a dry container with a lid (you may cover it with cling film) in the refrigerator upto 3 days, only if you can resist it for that long!
The cheesecake is quite soft so it needs a base to hold up. For this reason I wouldn't recommend making it without the crust.
Yes, this recipe of biscoff cheesecake is made-ahead. You may make it in advance a day ahead. Refridgerate the lotus biscoff cheesecake without the additional toppings and decorate once you are ready to serve it.
Lotus Biscoff biscuits are brown and crispy. They have a caramel like flavor and include warming spices.
More No-Bake Desserts
Thanks for reading this recipe, comment below if you made this and let me know how it went! Follow @simshomekitchen on Instagram, take a photo, tag and hashtag it with @simshomekitchen.
No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- springform pan
No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- 240 g of lotus biscoff biscuits
- 70 g of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of lotus spread
- 400 g of cream cheese
- 75 g of sugar
- 150 g of lotus biscoff spread
- 250 ml of double cream
Decorate A No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- 150 g whipped cream
- 4 crushed biscoff biscuits
- As many biscoff biscuits as you need for decoration
- Lotus biscoff spread to drizzle in the center
How to Make A No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- Add 240g of lotus biscoff biscuits to a food a processor. Blitz until they become crumbs and then add 70g of melted butter and 1 teaspoon of lotus spread. Blitz again until everything is equally combined.
- Add the crumbs to a spring form pan and use a spoon to firmly press the crumbs into the base of the pan to create a solid biscuit base (make sure crumbs are spread evenly). Set the base aside.
- Add 400g of cream cheese, 75g of sugar and 150g of lotus biscoff spread to a medium sized bowl and mix until equally combined.
- Meanwhile, whip 250ml of double cream until stiff peaks appear. Then, add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
- Finally add the creamy filling on top of the biscuit base and use a smoother to smooth the top of the filling evenly. Cover with cling film and leave to set overnight or for 5-6 hours in the fridge.
How to Decorate A No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- Start off by adding some whipped cream (150g) to a piping bag (option to use a star nozzle). Then, pipe the whipped cream around the rim of the cheesecake leaving small gaps between for the lotus biscoff biscuits.
- Then, add the lotus biscoff biscuits in between the whipped cream horizontally.
- Now add seven crushed lotus biscoff crumbs to the centre of the cheesecake and drizzle with melted lotus biscoff spread in the centre. NB: heat lotus biscoff spread in a microwave for 30 seconds to melt it.
- Get ready to eat!!!
- Whipping the cream perfectly is key to a perfect cheesecake. Use cold whipped cream for the best results. Cold equipment will also ensure that the cream doesn't melt quickly.
- Use of full fat cream cheese
- Make sure to chill the cheesecake for at least 30 minutes before it is topped with the spread.
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese gently so that it stays airy.